Monday, 22 October 2012

Everything is annoying

Everything... yes, sometimes bothers live when annoying things in life agree to annoy all the same day or the same week, but we mustn't give up, you have to belive in the natural course of things, we must learn how to survive, because in this life only the stronger makes it, we gotta think that every mistake is a lesson learned (which may need several classes), what doesn't kill us make us stronger we must not forget that there are more important reasons to worry about than this that is getting us out of our mind, the world does not fall just because a couple of things are wrong, and sorry if my english isn't good enough, I'm improving it, I hope u understand everything I tried to say, and don't give up! everything can be solved, even what we think is the worst thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! did you read it? did you like it? let me know!