Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Singer

Really? Do you think so?, baby I'm getting bored about it.. I'm SO sick of it... I just had enough. Do you really think that is easy to be me? Do you think that I don't REALLY care what you said? honey you hurted me... I look like strong, but I'm not; I'm weak.. and I'm getting weaker as time runs and as you keep talking that way about me, you don't know.. but I can hear you.
You should ask why I'm getting weak... well just because I'm TIRED of your prejudices, do you really think that ANYONE can be in my shoes?, well come and try. You'll pass the way 3 seconds after. And you know what? sometimes I imagine you living my life, in my reality, with all my problems, and I'm SO sure that, if you were me, you would cry all day, EVERY day, but I'm strong, and I don't.
I'm tired of your prejudice and your judgements... but I will sing, my songs will sound louder than you, than my problems, than the world... I will sing till I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! did you read it? did you like it? let me know!