Saturday, 22 December 2012

Hard.

-What?
-Nothing.. I just wanted to feel the air in my hair... to see you and feel like everything is gonna be fine, to see the rain through the window or , why not? to feel the rain in my face while you kiss me... I just wanted to hear your voice singing out loud my favourite song even if you can't stay on key... I just wanted to see you laughing, 'cause your face shines when you smile. But.. sometimes I feel insecure.. like nobody knows how I feel... and then I realized ... there you are... I just needed to tell you the truth, to let you know about my feelings, but, you know? sometimes is too hard, 'cause there are a lot of liars out there, and I'm scared about being hurt once again... I'm scared of  what would happen if I tell you.. would you be angry? would I ruin this kind of friendship just because I think I love you?...  It's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! did you read it? did you like it? let me know!